Don't settle. Switch now!
Just present your cable bill to avail of the FREE one month service fee & waived activation fee.
Promo Extended: March 31, 2019
Cignal Postpaid Cash-OutTo open link, select ALWAYS SHOW when Pop-Up Blocker ask.
* For 1st Box, Minimum Installation Fee of P1,200 applies per installation activity. May vary depending on location and materials needed.
* For 2nd/3rd Box, installation charge is P500 per unit if done along with the first box. Otherwise, minimum installation fee applies.
To apply, please submit the following requirements:
- Completed Service Application Form (SAF)
- Valid IDs w/ 3 specimen signatures
- Latest Service Bill- any of the ff:
- Mobile Postpaid Bill
- Telephone/Internet Bill
- Credit Card Bill
- Meralco Bill
Note: Billing Address on SAF must be based on submitted Proof of Billing. Submitted Requirements are subject for review and approval by Cignal TV, Inc.
Terms and Conditions:
- HD Lite Promo, Lock-in period is 24 months from date of activation for plan 490 to plan 1650.
- Should the subscriber pre-terminate the service at any time after activation (which includes the free months period) and before the expiration of the lock-in period, Pre-termination fees will apply.
- Monthly Box Maintenance fee is applied per account and provides perpetual maintenance on the digital box(es) per account for Lease Plans. Workmanship will be charged separately.
- Cignal Kit includes Satellite Dish (antenna, mountings, peripherals), Set-top box, HDMI cable, 15 meters RG-6 Cable, Remote control and Cignal Card.
- Postpaid lease subscription requires signed lock-in and outlet agreements.
- Cash Option available on the 1st Box only. Secondary Boxes remains Lease.
- Box Warranty for Cash Plans will be at 12 months. HD Kit to be owned by the subscriber.
Frequently Ask Questions
Where is Cignal available?
Cignal is available nationwide and can reach even remote areas (mountains or beach fronts) and provinces. Because we transmit via satellite, our service is not dependent on cable infrastructure. All that is needed is the installation of our satellite dish and a clear line of sight to our Satellite.
What is box maintenance fee?
The Box maintenance fee is the monthly fee for the lifetime guarantee on your set top box, other accessories (e.g. ODU) are not covered and have a standard warranty of 6 months only. If a digital box (under the same account) gets damaged (due to factory defects) while subscribed, replacement will be covered by Cignal. Subscriber may be charged for the cost of the visit.
How much are the monthly fees?
Monthly Fee vary depending on the subscription (HD 290, 490, 720, 1050, 1350,1650).
Monthly Fee consists of the following:
- Subscription Fee
- Box Maintenance Fee (for Lease Plans)
- Outlet Fee (for 2nd and 3rd boxes under Lease plan)
Other charges may also be included as applicable i.e. Pay-Per-View, Accessory fees, etc.
Where can I pay for my subscription?
You may pay your Cignal Bill at any Bayad Center, MetroBank, LBC, Cebuana Lhuiller, SM Bills Payment, 7-11 branches and to select Cignal Partners with ECPay Payment Facilities, as well as through BPI Express phones, BPI Express Online, BPI Express Mobile and ATM Machines.
What happens if I fail to pay on time?
Service may be downgraded or disconnected if payment not received after due date.
1. PROGRAMMING DOWNGRADE: Programming will be limited to local free-to-air channels if you fail to pay your account five (5) days after the due date.
2. DISCONNECTION: All free-to-air and subscription-based will be inaccessible if you fail to pay your account fifteen (15) days after due date. Re-connection may be requested, subject to applicable fees, upon settlement and posting of payment.
How long does it take to post my payment?
Payment posting takes 2-3 business days.